Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About Time

The idea of putting up a joint blog with Rai came a year ago. But due to procrastination and indecision, it is only now that we were able to finally put that idea into action.

We thought that a blog may be a good outlet for us to share our thoughts on some of the things that are of interest to us. It doesn't necessarily mean that we will be writing things we mutually like or dislike. Basically, we are allowed to agree and/or disagree with each other here. In addition, we hope that other people might find whatever it is we might write here useful.

I have been blogging since 2002, back when the word 'blog' was just starting to become a buzzword. I thought by now, I am already a 'pro' at this.
Apparently not.
Because if I am, creating a new one wouldn't be as stressful as it is for me now. The difference probably is that with my other blog, I was trying to to be low-key. Here, it's the exact opposite.

So what if it took a year before the plan finally came to fruition? At least the first step has been made.

And about time, too.

No comments: