Saturday, June 20, 2009

To Twit or To Plurk?

Micro blogging is still blogging but in shorter updates. So short that an entry usually consists of 140-160 characters only. The updates can be in the form of a text, an image, or even a portion of a video.

And with the advent of micro blogging services like Twitter and Plurk, the question now is: which one do I use?

My Twitter account existed even before Plurk was introduced (that explains the widget appearing on this blog). I'm considering whether to create a Plurk account or not since it appears to me that most of my officemates and friends in Facebook are using Plurk instead.


I'll try to look around if it's worth the while to join the Plurk community and decide from there which one to maintain.

Or maybe I can just ask Rai to try out Plurk? Hmm...

No comments: