Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Stress

I've been stressed since the 2nd week of December came in. I thought I started early with my Christmas list and shopping to avoid the Christmas rush. Apparently, my definition of early wasn't enough.

Rai's unexpected business trip caused me to shop for two people. Helping out in organizing the 'other' company Christmas party also took a toll on me. Additionally, some of my time were spent meeting up with people for those get-togethers.

All these, plus the hassle of going home even during midnight made me sleep less and function more.

It may sound as if I'm complaining... But I'm not (my body probably is, though). I still consider this season my favorite and the most happy. Most importantly, I believe this season is all about giving - no amount of stress or burn out can compare to the fulfillment of knowing you've given your all for others.

No comments: