Saturday, December 5, 2009

Funds, Funds, Funds

That is what I really really need since I realized how much I have to have separate funds for travel, for food trips, for shopping, for personal care, and for shows I want to watch. Argh.



If this year, I was able to watch ZsaZsa Zaturnnah, Ze Muzikal, The Spelling Bee (both with Rai and office friends), The Fantasticks (with the girlfriends), and Pussycat Dolls: Doll Domination Concert at MOA (with Rai and one of the girlfriends)...

for 2010, as early as now, I know I want to watch Ne-yo's concert on January, Rent on February, Avenue Q on March, and CATS on July. Have to save up now!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

gnet! let's watch Rent on Feb 13!

ji said...

hmm how about feb 12? hehe sige.. let's talk about it on ym. i'm going to ask rai as well :D