Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Meme

1. What did you do last year that you'd never done before?
Being tightly fastened in a coaster that is titled 55 degrees on the edge of the 38th floor of Crown Regency Hotel in Cebu!

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't recall making a new year's resolution last year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
None.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
None as well.

5. What countries did you visit?
It wasn't a travel year for me. I only got to visit Singapore. Hopefully I get to explore more countries this year :)

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
More quiet time with God.

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February. Most trying month for me that I don't want to divulge.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Knowing myself better.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Being unsuccessful in making my relationship with the Lord stronger.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No. But I kept having colds every now and then.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My aluminum MacBook :)

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine? Hahahaha

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Appalled probably but not depressed... Someone in the office.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food trips and shoes!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
First out of town trip with college friends.

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I Gotta Feeling. woooohoooooo!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
Happier because I am more at peace.

ii. thinner or fatter?
Fatter. I will do something about it this year though.

iii. richer or poorer?
Not richer but not poorer. I would have saved more if it weren't for my macbook and for the out of the country and out of town trips... but it's all good. :)

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Bonding moments with my mom and my sister.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinate hehe and spend too much time facebooking LOL.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
For this year's Christmas, I would want to go somewhere with my family.

21. What was your favorite month of 2009?
December, I suppose. :)

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I did, all over again with the same person from 3 years ago. :)

23. How many one-night stands?
None.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
It wasn't a year of TV programs for me... but more of Anime. Avatar, the Last Airbender it is!

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Disliked is more apt. Yes, I do.

26. What was the best book you read?
No specific book I can say is the best. Then again, I didn't read that much. Will catch up this year as well heehee

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Taylor Swift. Hahaha I wasn't much into her before but now I don't just like her music, I crush her, too!

28. What did you want and get?
My own laptop.

29. What did you want and not get?
A vacation of total R&R.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
500 Days of Summer!

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 28. Spent it with Rai half of the day, and with family the other half.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A bigger income so I could have traveled more!

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I'd like to think it's versatile.

34. What kept you sane?
God.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Taylor Swift.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Nothing lol. I probably was a little apathetic when it came to this topic.

37. Who did you miss?
Jun.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Gace. Because she's so hyper. I like!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
To be more courageous.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I will be still and know You are God.

2 comments:

Grace said...

natutuwa at kinilig ako sa mga sinulat mo dito...

hahaha! ikaw pala dapat hinahatak ko kapag gusto ko magtravel. ;))

ji said...

hehe :) thanks grace!!

@travel - gusto ko mag laos, cambodia at mag vietnam :D