Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Treat Part 1: Sakae Sushi

One Saturday afternoon, I asked the two people I'm with to eat at this place.

Sakae Sushi 01

I've been wanting to eat here ever since I heard of their conveyor belt sushi. So you can just imagine how thrilled I was that I finally get to check out the place plus satiate my Japanese food craving.

The three of us availed of their All-You-Can-Eat sushi for Php 399. It came with miso soup and hot/cold green tea (plus a 20% discount on all additional orders aside from what were available on the conveyor).

Unlimited sushi! Just about enough to make our Saturday complete. Truth be told that the first few minutes, I was actually eating more than what the other two were having (already combined). Apparently, Rai said they were just taking it slow so they won't get to be full in an instant. *Oh yeah, I was having my low EQ moment that time. :p

Sakae Sushi 02 Sakae Sushi 03

One can order the sushi ala carte. Prices are based on their plate's color scheme: Php39 for purple, Php59 for yellow, Php79 for green, and Php99 for red plates. Most that we ate were of yellow and green sushi plates.

Sakae Sushi 04

We stayed until we were really really full. All in all, we agree that their sushi isn't so bad. We've had better and we've also had worse, but for that Php399 amount, I say it's worth my Japanese food fix.

Sakae Sushi 05

Where to find it:
Sakae Sushi
Grd Floor, Annex Bldg., SM City North EDSA,
North Ave cor EDSA Quezon City

2 comments:

dontstareatmesweetie said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask how do you pay? before or after? and how is the process?
and about the sushi ala carte, is it different from that 399 or it's the same? THANKYOU!

ji said...

hi~

399 is the eat-all-you-can sushi amount :)

if you choose to not avail of this promo, there's ala carte where you can just take your sushi pick and sakae staff will compute how much you'll have to pay, based on the plate color and the number of plates of the sushi you consumed :)