Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Starbucks Planners

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I've been collecting Starbucks stickers from December of 2005. Just about right that I make use of the planner that I get out of collecting, right?

Starbucks Planner 2006 CoverStarbucks Planner 2007 CoverStarbucks Planner 2008 CoverStarbucks Planner 2009 Cover

I don't only use the planners, I tend to abuse them as well. I like listing everything I'm about to do everyday, as well as put in the things that unexpectedly happened at the end of the day. Sometimes when I'm hanging out alone, I use the planner to write my thoughts. Consequently, I made this year's planner semi-scrapbook-like (i.e. pasted photos and movie/play tickets).

Starbucks Planner 2006 Inside AStarbucks Planner 2006 Inside B
Starbucks Planner 2006


Starbucks Planner 2007 Inside AStarbucks Planner 2007 Inside B
Starbucks Planner 2007


Starbucks Planner 2008 Inside AStarbucks Planner 2008 Inside B
Starbucks Planner 2008


Starbucks Planner 2009 Inside AStarbucks Planner 2009 Inside B
Starbucks Planner 2009

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Same here. I do the same with the planners, I didn't get the last one though. However, I have this syndrome I need to work on - all my planners' first few months are filled with notes then as months go by they become clean, cleaner ..then blank hahaha sigh.. I used to do that, too, sticking movie tickets in it. I did 2008 ata. Tapos nawala rin. Sakit ba yan? Haha I should include that in my resolution - wag tamarin sa pag gamit ng journal! Sometimes I want to write but I get lazy and just shrug it off. TAMAD KO TALAGA! Tsk tsk!!

ji said...

hahaha may time na nde ko rin nasulatan... yung 2007th. ang bigat and super hassle na bitbit most of the time kaya ayun. hehe kaya im super glad mas naging magaan na mga planners nila since that. :)

kulit said...

I don't even remember that 2006 planner. o_0

I remember 2007, but 2008 is still my favorite to date.

The 2009 broke down on me. :(

There's this community I still go to, that just posts pics of their planners. It's super interesting, but I've never posted there. LOL

You still have your old filos? Take pics of those, too! I still have most of mine. LOL Packrats!!!