Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Special

For a couple of months now, I saw myself eating less potato chips and sweet snacks.

But today, I went grocery shopping and indulged myself.

Sunday Snacks

These are but some of my favorites: Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips (I forgot when was the last time I had this), Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno (yey for spicy chips!), Mello Marshmallows (just because i love mallows), Yakult, Ovalteenies (used to be my energy booster), Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt (buried somewhere), and Country Ma'am Cookies.

The last item mentioned is what made my hoard special. Why?

Country Ma'am

Because aside from it being one of the J-snacks that I love, it is simply hard to find. Sometimes I would go and try my luck to look for these in Japanese grocery stores known to me. You could imagine my surprise (and happiness) when I saw these at Trinoma's Landmark Supermaket. There were the two common flavors available: Vanilla and Chocolate. Other flavors I know are seasonal, making it impossible to be bought locally.

So if you have a sweet tooth and a cookie fan, you might as well try these soft cookies. :)

*I apologize for the photo quality as I only used my camera phone to take stolen shots*

2 comments:

raichua said...

I remember Snow used to call these "Country Mama" lolz

ji said...

hahaha wait till she reads your comment :p